Thermoplastic Pump with Closed Impeller, Single Speed.
Pump components are custom molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability.
- Standard 2 in. suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
- Diffuser and impeller provide excellent high pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
- Anti-spin-off impeller
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing
- Internal components and 2 in. ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
‘UL’ indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools and Spas. (Enclosure 3).
‘NSF’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs.
‘CSA’ indicates that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools and Spas. (Enclosure 3).
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate if in doubt.