High-Efficiency Pool/Spa Pumps.
P6 & 5P6R SERIES. High efficiency, low maintenance and maximum performance. All the features demanded by today’s pool professionals. The Max-E-Pro has our new Quick-Lock™ trap cover ring and the 2″ ports incorporate internal and external threads. Available in single- and two-speed models, with ratings from 1/2 to 3 HP. Built with quality construction using a durable one-piece pump housing constructed of Dura-Glas™ Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin. Fast cleaning with a new Quick-Lock trap covering permits fast access to strainer basket. Large see-thru lid makes it simple to check for debris. A strong, sturdy, specially-designed base dampens sound and vibration, making the Max-E-Pro one of the quietest pumps in its class.
- Select 2-speed Max-E-Pro High-Efficiency Pump models are now ENERGY STAR® Certified.
- Typical Installation – Inground pools, pool/spa combinations, inground spas, fountains and water features
- Self-priming – Suction lift up to 15′ above water level
- Easy-to-Install – 2″ ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options
- Superior Hydraulic Design – Moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs
- Impeller Manufactured with PPO Resin – Withstands the toughest water environments
- Fluoroelastomer Rubber Shaft Seal – Longer-lasting seal stands up to the harshest environments
- Self-lubricating Lid O-ring – Does not require lubricant
Noryl® is a registered trademark of General Electric Co. and Viton is a registered trademark of Dupont Performance Elastomers, LLC.
‘UL’ indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
‘NSF’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs.
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.