No pilot light equals no hassle! Hayward has developed an induced draft heater for aboveground pools and spas that combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input for quick heating.
- 100,000 BTU input with 80% thermal efficiency for above ground pools and spas of all types and sizes.
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control & automatic operation.
- Induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind areas.
- Convenient On/Off switch to maintain consistent temperature set point.
- FireTile® combustion chamber ensures quick heating.
- Jet-ported burners provide long life and easy maintenance.
- One piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance.
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperatures ensure worry-free use.
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation.
- Small profile and footprint, weighs only 72 lbs.
- Available in natural gas and liquid propane models.
- Above-ground pools
- Spas (above 70 G.P.M. an external bypass is recommended)
Helpful Hint: It is highly recommended that you purchase a solar blanket in conjunction with your new heater for your pool or spa. It does not allow your heated pool water to dissipate as quickly and is designed to utilize the sun to help to heat your pool through solar rays. A solar blanket will reduce your gas costs and keep your pool warmer — longer! Consult your local pool professional.
DESCRIPTION: Natural Gas