Introducing the most efficient single cartidge filter system ever.
The Clean & Clear® RP Cartridge Filter gives you everything you could ask for in a filter. It delivers top-of-the-line cartridge performance to keep your pool sparkling clear, trapping particles as small as 20 microns (an average grain of sand is 1,000 microns). The Clean & Clear RP has a side entry port to optimize flow and energy, earning it the Pentair® Eco Select® Brand for the most environmentally responsible equipment choices. Cleaning is a breeze-just open the top, remove cartridge, and hose it off. And, its durable fiberglass tank ensures exceptionally long life. The Clean & Clear RP is the ultimate in convenience, and delivers refreshingly clear pool water.
- NSF Listed
- Nearly 50% more efficient than other single cartridge filters
- Innovative lock-ring provides a for leak-proof seal as well as safe and easy cartridge access
- Easy cartridge removal and maintenance
- 1-1/2″ drain for quick maintenance and winterization
- 2″ x 2-1/2″ plumbing for maximum flow
- Single-piece, fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and corrosion resistance
- High-flow manual air relief valve
- Available in 100, 150, 200 sq-ft sizes
Actual system flow will depend of plumbing size and other system components. Pentair Pool Products does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
Integrated continuous High Flow internal air relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/Spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).