Star-Clear Plus filters from Hayward deliver quality value and convenience in cartridge filtration. From precision engineering to its reinforced thermoplastic body, Star-Clear Plus filters work hard, achieving maximum water flow and superior filtration with minimal maintenance necessary.
Trust Star-Clear Plus filters to perform in the most demanding application and environmental conditions. Thanks to their large filtration element, they offer more effective filtration than other cartridge filters of similar size and price range.
- In-ground pools
- In-ground pool/spa combinations
- Single Locking Knob securely fastens filter head to filter tank, eliminating clamps or bolts.
- Heavy-Duty Filter Tank is injection molded of durable glass reinforced copolymer for dependable, corrosion-free performance
- Single-Element Cartridge is engineered of high-quality reinforced polyester, with gasketed molded end caps, for maximum efficiency, easier cleaning and longer life.
- Elevated Filtered Water Collector with Debris Sump prevents accidental bypass of heavy debris to pool or spa when cartridge is removed for cleaning.
- 1-1/2 in. or 2 in. FIP, or 2 in. SKT Connections (adapters provided on some models) for plumbing versatility.
- Filter Head provides easy access to cartridge element. May be rotated to conveniently position gauge and manual air relief valve.
- Automatic Air Purge purges any trapped air during filter operation.
- Precision-Engineered Extruded Core provides extra strength and superior flow.
- 1/2 in. 14 NPSM Filter Drain for fast draining. Also accepts standard spigot valve.
NOTES: Effective Filtration Area: 120 sq.ft. (11.15 sq.m); Design Flow Rate: 120 gpm (455 Lpm); Turnover: 8 hrs – 57,600 gal. (218 kL), 10 hrs – 72,000 gal. (273 kL)
DESCRIPTION: Star-Clear™ Plus Cartridge Filter