For 2-1/2″ or 3″ Plumbing.
Our larger FullFloXF™ 2-way, 3-way and check valves provide higher flow rates and produce much lower water pressure drop. These valves are ideal for diverting, shutoff, or mixing applications. The polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplyfing use, and the extra wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with actuators. The check valves have a gray flapper which makes it easy to see when the valve is open or closed.
- Valves rated at 50 psi and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow.
- Valve body made from CPVC for maximum heat resistance.
- Check valve return spring designed to minimize head loss.
- Check valve design seals down to 15%u201D water column (0.54 psi).
- Maintenance-free PTFE composite diverter seal.
- Largest possible flow area for lower head loss.
- Superior chemical resistance to all pool chemicals.
- Can be used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications.
- Field-adjustable stop positions and friction lock screw for fine adjustment
- Inlet port identification on cover which can be rotated to any port.
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators.
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50.
- Tested and certified to IAPMO PS 87-95.