Jandy® Pro Series Backwash Valve with our revolutionary NeverLube® Technology.
The straight-through, full-flow port design optimizes flow and hydraulic efficiency. The Jandy Pro Series Backwash Valve connects to the Jandy Pro Series DEV and JS Sand Filters, and most other brands of filters. Versa-Coupler allows easy installation to fit most Pentair® and Sta-Rite® filters. No service required and a lifetime guarantee on the diverter seal.
Available in three models: BWVL-NVL for use with DEV Series D.E. filters and JS Series Sand filters. The 8034 model can be used on Jandy Pro Series DEL filters and can be adapted to most brands of filters with the use of the Jandy Pro Series Versa-Couplers. The 8034J is pre-plumbed for use on Jandy DEL48 and DEL60 filters.
- Never Lube technology
- Simple to plumb and will provide years of trouble-free operation
- No “dead-head” position
- CPVC high-temperature polymer
- One valve works for both sand and DE applications
- Optimal hydraulic flow
- 2″ ports (2 1/2″ on outside)
- Standard 8″ center to center
- Versa-Coupling allows for easy installation on any brand of filter from 7″ up to 9″ inlet/outlet port distance