Perflex Extended-Cycle D.E. filters clean pools fast, removing particles as small as two microns the first time through. Its patented Flex-Tube™ design gives longer cycles between cleaning because the same D.E. filter powder is used over and over. Plus, Perflex cleans without backwashing, saving hundreds of gallons of treated pool water. An exceptional value as a replacement filter or for new pool installations. For sparkling, clean pools, step up to Perflex.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes
- Bump Handle: An exclusive Perflex feature. It activates the mechanism causing the Flex-Tubes to instantly and uniformly clean themselves of dirt and filter powder.
- Self Venting: As filtered water is returned to the pool, Perflex filters automatically expel any air that may be present in the system.
- Flex-Tubes: The proven patented filter elements that efficiently reuse the filter powder and dirt mixture forming a fresh filtering surface.
- Combination Pressure Gauge and Threaded Inspection/Service Port: Easy to read and remove when filter needs cleaning.
- Heavy Duty Filter Tank: Injection-molded of highstrength Polymer for dependable, corrosion-free performance.
- Check Valve: This integral valve automatically prevents system backflow whenever the pump is off.
- Mixing Chamber Engineered to produce a uniform, high velocity mixing of the filter powder and dirt that is removed from the Flex-Tubes by “Bumping”.
NOTES: Effective Filtration Area: 27 sq.ft.; Design Flow Rate: 67 gpm; Turnover: 8 hrs – 32,200 gal., 10 hrs – 90,250 gal.
DESCRIPTION: Perflex® Extended-Cycle DE Filter