For residential, commercial or public swimming pools from 17,000 to 80,000 gallons capacity, or larger if multiple filters are installed. Maximum flow rates 83 to 166 GPM. Diatomaceous Earth media filtration has 83 sq. ft. of filter area. Molded 2-piece glass reinforced thermoplastic tanks are non-corrosive and available with a choice of 2-position ABS slide valve, or 6-position ABS multiport valves.
- Typical Installations – Inground pools and inground hot tubs
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy Access – Posi-Ring™ closure provides safe, fast access to tank inernals
- Longer Cycles – The raised “INLET” port combined with the intergral baffle are dessigned to enable the Posi-Clear filter to hold more dirt than all of the other cartridge filters in its class
- High Performance – 2″ ports increase capacity and improve hydraulic performance. 75 and 95 sq. ft. models include 1-1/2″ slip reducer bushings
- Compact Design – The 12″ diameter footprint makes for any easy fit in tight installations
Optimal Performance at this GPM (per sq ft): Operating at this GPM will provide the longest filter cycles combined with the best and greatest dirt-loading capacity.
Flow Rated at 1 – 2 GPM (per sq st): Based on NSF recommended flow rate for commercial at 1 -2 GPM per square foot.
Do not use more D.E. than shown here. Mixed results with D.E. alternatives.
Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/spa bather applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).
Valves must be purchased separately.
DESCRIPTION: ABS 6-Position Valve with Union Connections