Sta-Rite delivers the unique benefits of D.E. filtration in a variation of their proven modular media technology. A single replaceable grid delivers water of superior quality without the complex workings of other D.E. filters. Tank and one-piece grid design make this filter virtually maintenance-free. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. The interchangeable ports provide multiple plumbing options. Filter includes 2″ NPT Drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2″ drain plug.
- Typical Installations – Inground pools and inground hot tubs
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy Access – Posi-Ring® closure provides fast access to tank internals
- The innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System 3 Mod Media filter is now available in the smaller System:2 filter, virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes.
- Low Maintenance – Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Modular Filter Tanks – Allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank
PLD50 requires more D.E. than the PLD70 because of precoat design and flow characteristics!
Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).