System:3 brings you the proven performance of Sta-Rite’s sophisticated sand filter hydraulics in the world’s safest and easiest to- operate filter. Highly efficient, its sophisticated design yields a uniform flow pattern through a deeper sand bed than any other. Modular filter tanks allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting.
- Typical Installations – Inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- Innovative Design – The innovative design of the System:3 tank combined with the lateral/hub assembly produces a balanced flow of water and larger dirt holding capacity
- Low Maintenance – The deep sand bed holds more dirt, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Dual Drain Plugs – Side plug helps make sand removal easy, while the bottom plug comes with integral screen for easy draining without the loss of sand
- Sleek Looks – Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting
Based on NSF recommended flow rate for commercial at 15 -20 GPM per square foot.
Use only #20 white quartz silica sand, size range 0.40 – 0.55 mm; 12″ to 15″ sand bed depth required.
Valves must be purchased separately.