Models with “LV” suffix are identical to corresponding models with “L”
suffix except for the shaft seal, which is Viton equipped. Parts are common to all models listed except as noted; Key Nos. 1, Motor; 10, Impeller; and 11, Diffuser are listed below.
- Quality Construction – Durable wet-end constructed of Dura-Glas®, Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- High-Performance – Designed to move large amounts of water in applications with more plumbing and accessory restrictions
- Low Maintenance – The large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid lets you see when it’s time to empty the basket
- Self-Priming – Will self-prime up to 15′ above water level
- Dual Drain Plugs – Finger-tightening plugs located for ease of servicing and complete draining when required
- Energy Efficient – Save up to 25% in energy costs with the Max-E-Glas and its specially designed motor
- Long Lasting – Base is designed to keep motor high off the ground, preventing rain water splash from disturbing internal motor components
200 volt models are available. Some 200 volt are not U.L. Also, stainless steel fitted models available.