Available in a choice of attractive face rim models, from an injection-molded patterned design, made of rugged, noncorrosive glass-filled polypropylene; to a smooth, machine-polished stainless steel design, AstroLite Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy any installation. Combined with Hayward’s niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.
Selecta-Color Lens Kit. Now change the mood of your pool at a moment’s notice. Simply snap any of the four easy-to-change lens covers over the clear lens of the AstroLite fixture. No fixture removal or assembly is required.
- Patterned, thermoplastic or smooth, stainless steel face rim designs for corrosion-free performance
- E-Z Lock™ clamp and reflector assembly for simple relamping
- Blue lens available on SP0584 and SP0583 with stainless faceplace only. 30′, 50′, and 100′ cord lengths.
- 12 Volt, 100 and 300 Watt; 120 Volt, 300, 400 and 500 Watt models for any installation requirement
- 100% tested for safety and quality assurance
- U.L. Listed
UL listing requires exclusive installation of Hayward lights with Hayward Niches.
Models with suffix “L” are equipped with Automatic Thermal Switch (ATS).