Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Tank
Clean & Clear® Filters feature a chemical resistant tank with no-tool servicing and a coreless cartridge for easier cleaning. All models are equipped with easy spin-on unions for plumbing hook-ups. These filters are NSF listed for commercial applications and are available in 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200 square foot sizes.
- NSF listed
- Unionized connections
- Integrated continuous High Flow™ internal air relief
- Chemical resistant tank body
- Lock ring with spring-loaded safety latches
- Coreless cartridge for easy cleaning
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- 1 in. drain and wash out
- Single piece base and body design
Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
Pentair Pool Products does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
Integrated continuous High Flow internal air relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Operating Limits – maximum continual opeating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool.spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)