AquaRite provides complete pool and spa sanitization using ordinary salt. It converts a small amount of salt – approximately one teaspoon per gallon of pool water – into a virtually endless supply of fresh, pure chlorine. This environmentally friendly and self-renewing process produces up to 1.45 pounds of chlorine a day, enough to keep the water in a 40,000-gallon pool clean, clear and luxuriously soft.
Right-sized salt chlorination: Salt Chlorination TurboCells are available in three sizes – 40,000, 25,000 and 15,000 gallons. The three sizes enable you to right-size your system for the most efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible.
- For in-ground pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Use multiple units for larger pools
- Soft, silky-smooth water
- No more red eyes, itchy skin
- No chlorine odor
- No bleaching of clothing or toys
- Reduces handling and storage of toxic chemicals
- No harsh shockings necessary
- Even, consistent chlorine dispersion; no more unhealthy highs and lows
- No caustic or harmful byproducts
- NSF, CUL and UL approved
- Minimal maintenance. More leisure time
- User-friendly monitor system with LED service alerts
- Easy to use – one dial adjusts chlorine output
- Low operating costs
- No need for additional plumbing or parts
- Perfect for new or existing pools and spas
TurboCells are sold separately.