Hayward Aqua Connect gives you three ways to manage every essential pool, spa and backyard function. Simply choose the Aqua Connect system that fits your individual needs. Aqua Connect Web allows you to manage your pool via the Internet from anywhere. Aqua Connect Home Network communicates with web-enabled computers or handheld, WiFi devices in your home to control all pool functions. Aqua Connect Home Automation allows your pool and spa controller to interface seamlessly with your home automation system so that one keypad or display panel can handle your pool, home theater equipment, security, lighting and more.
At home or on the road, you can monitor pool and spa settings, adjust parameters and receive an automatic alert if a problem is detected. You can manage pH and sanitization to achieve the perfect water chemistry, turn up the spa heater before you head home from work, turn lights on and off, activate waterfalls and more, all while conserving energy.
Anything you can do from your pool controller, you can now do anywhere. This level of control also enables you to reduce operating costs by keeping chemical use to a minimum, avoiding potential problems before they become major and keeping heat low until you need it.
Aqua Connect Web: Use the Internet to manage your pool from anywhere in the world. Aqua Connect Web is Hayward’s premium remote pool and spa management service. With a subscription to our Aqua Connect website, you can monitor and react to more than 100 parameters and settings from anywhere. All that’s required is a landline Internet connection or web-enabled device such as a Blackberry®, iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®. You can monitor multiple residences such as vacation homes, as well as include your pool service company in the network so they can monitor your pool too. Available on Pro Logic, Aqua Plus and Aqua Rite Pro.
Aqua Connect Home Network: Manage your pool by creating a network inside and outside your home. Aqua Connect Home Network bridges your Hayward pool controller to your home network. It allows you to manage pool and spa functions using any desktop or laptop computer, or mobile WiFi devices such as a Blackberry®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®. Available on Pro Logic, Aqua Plus and Aqua Rite Pro.
Aqua Connect Home Automation: Pool management with one universal remote control. Wouldn’t it be great to have your pool and spa controller interface seamlessly with your home automation system so that one keypad or display panel can handle home theater equipment, security, lighting, landscape sprinklers, and other backyard functions? Aqua Connect Home Automation provides the simplified control you’ve been wanting. It’s fully automated, blissfully simple and compatible with home automation platforms manufactured by Crestron and AMX. Available on Pro Logic.
with Aqua Connect
- Use your mobile device to turn your lights on and off when you’re on vacation.
- Turn up your pool or spa heater before heading home from work.
- Check your second home’s pool when you’re not there.
- You and/or your pool service company can monitor your pool and spa and receive notifi cations of potential problems 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year.
- Receive alerts when a function goes out of the predetermined, acceptable range.
- Choose to receive alerts by email, text message or a combination, in addition to monitoring visual indicators on the unit and web page.
- Access easy to read graphs that display trends, so you can evaluate parameters that are important in making adjustments.
- View and store your pool’s service visit history, so you can plan ahead and save money.
- Avoid unnecessary service calls.
Purchase of Aqua Connect Home Network and subscription required. A wireless base station is required for web access.
Minimum Pro Logic software required 4.20, Minimum Aqua Rite Pro software required 1.20
DESCRIPTION: Aqua Connect Home Network, Internet and WiFi Remote Control