A welcome addition to our successful line of AquaLink RS Control Systems, the Battery Wireless OneTouch offers complete pool and spa control in a battery powered portable desktop unit. Ideal for homes with existing decks and landscaping.
The complete Battery Wireless AquaLink RS8 OneTouch Pool & Spa System 8225RLY includes: OneTouch battery powered control panel, battery charger, outdoor transceiver J-box, power center PCB, two JVA’s, two temperature sensors, and four additional 3HP relays. Also includes revision K software.
Wireless AquaLink RS8 Pool/Spa Combination System
Includes: OneTouch Wireless Control Panel with rechargeable battery pack, charging power supply, outdoor tranceiver J-box, Power Center bezel with PCB, two temperature sensors (air/water), four 3HP relays and two Jandy Valve Actuators Power Center sold separately, standard or sub-panel Must have Rev “I” PPD chip or newer Remote is for indoor use only.
Dimensions and weight: 5”h X 5.5”w X 1.5”d, 1lb. 10oz., Battery Pack: 6-AA (special order), Signal: 2.4 GHz RF up to ½ mile range, does not require line-of-sight, FCC ID: KQL-LX2400-10 IC: CAN2268391182A
- Lower installation costs and less installation time than a hard wired system
- Leading edge digital 2.4 GHz RF signal transmits status of all backyard equipment to the wireless control panel
- Up to 300´ range of operation—does not require line of sight
- No wiring between the equipment pad and the control panel—which means no trench, conduit or wire expenses
- No more cutting into walls, indoor wiring or crawling around through attics
- Rechargeable battery with on/off switch enabling unit to retain charge foe longer periods
REQUIRES THE PURCHASE OF A POWER CENTER.
Adding Wireless to OneTouch Systems Other than an AquaLink RS8: Purchase the OneTouch Subassembly that meets your needs (AquaLink RS4 to RS32) plus a Wireless Indoor Kit (part #R0560100 which includes a Charging Power Supply and Battery Pack) along with an RS Wireless Outdoor J-box Kit (part #8241)
Adding a Wireless Control Panel to an Existing Hard-Wired System: Purchase an additional Wireless OneTouch Control Panel (part #8227) and a RS Wireless Outdoor J-box Kit (part #8241)
Adding Wireless Control Panels to an Existing Wireless System: Up to four Wireless Control Panels can be connected to an AquaLink RS System with an additional Portable Wireless Control Panel (part #8227)