AstroLite II series lights feature machine-polished stainless steel face rims and a wide range of voltages, wattages and cord lengths. Combined with Hayward’s niches, they make an unparalleled value in lighting systems for all concrete or gunite spas, or for pools where a small diameter light is preferred.
- Snap-on white plastic faceplate included which fits over stainless steel faceplate
- Machine polished stainless steel face rim
- E-Z Lock™ clamp and reflector assembly for simple re-lamping
- When used with Hayward’s plastic or new stainless steel niches, provides extra space for easy coiling and storage of the re-lamping cord length
- Blue and red colored lens kit included, offering even greater value
- 12 Volt, 75 Watt Halogen
- 120 Volt, 100 Watt Halogen or 250 Watt Halogen
- 100% tested for safety and quality assurance
- UL Listed
Hayward does not recommend the installation of 12 Volt lights with cord lengths above 50 feet (voltage available to the light is diminished to a level that significantly reduces light output).