Bronze or Cast Iron.
For semi-commercial and commercial swimming pool and spa recirculation. Available in high head and medium head models, providing a complete range of performance characteristics. Available in 3 – 5 HP models with 2-1/2″ NPT suction and 2″ NPT discharge ports. (Non self-primer, requires flooded suction installation.) Motors are open drip-proof, continuous duty rated 3450 RPM.
- Easy access back pull-out design – entire motor may be removed for servicing impeller, seal or motor without disturbing plumbing.
- Centerline discharge for ease of installation.
- Precision cast and machined silicon brass impeller is dynamically balanced for long seal life and quiet operation. Non-overloading; contains no lead.
- Choice of hair and lint strainer sizes to fit exact application.
- 200 Volt and 575 Volt models available. Special duty motors available (consult factory).
‘NSF(1)’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs when installed with a NSF certified Hair and Lint Strainer. Pumps are NSF listed only when installed with hair and lint trap. PUMPS (and performance curves) DO NOT INCLUDE HAIR AND LINT STRAINER. Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.
ALL PUMP MODELS require external overload protection. 3-phase models, and 5 HP single phase, require a magnetic starter
Maximum ambient temperature: 104°F (40°C).
200 and 575 volt models available.
Dimensions and Max Load Amps may vary per motor manufacturer.