IntelliBrite® 5g automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology; the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite 5g, combinations of individual colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, the IntelliBrite 5g offers super efficiency while being the brightest yet most energy efficient underwater LED light available.
IntelliBrite® 5g White LED pool lights provide the most energy-efficient lighting ever. They use 86% less electricity than incandescent and halogen pool lights.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor’s lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
- The brightest most energy efficient white LED pool light on the market
- Energy efficient utilizing up to 86% less energy than comparable incandescent lights
- Superior lens geometry and exclusive reflector design combine to create a wider beam and more uniform light distribution
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern
- Compatible with Pentair stainless steel and plastic niches
- Available in 120V and 12V versions
- Available in 300W, 400W and 500W incandescent equivalencies
All 120 volt pool and spa lights must be connected to a branch circuit protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
Underwriters Laboratories has listed Pentair Pool Products lights for use with Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex, or PacFab niches only. To ensure proper grounding/bonding connections install only Pentair Pool Products lights in Pentair Product lights in Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex, or PacFab niches.