Commercial Self-Priming Pump.
Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming are required.
Pump has enclosed bronze impeller and standard 6″ x 4″ A.N.S.I. flange connections (D.I.N. option available for 50 Hz models). The pump strainer (order separately) has capacity of 1,100 cubic inches. Both pump and strainer can be ordered with optional epoxy coated castings to provide additional performance and corrosion resistance.
- Cast iron construction, enclosed bronze impeller and bronze wear rings for long lasting reliability.
- Exceptional self priming design with hair and lint strainer installed – allows pumps to be installed above or below water level.
- Oversized hair and lint strainer with electro-polished stainless steel basket holds a large quantity of debris.
- Available in a wide range of performance levels from 7 1/2 to 20 HP to handle your varied pumping needs.
- Nationally recognized NEMA® motors offer high performance under continuous operation.
- Back pull-out design enables servicing of normal wearing parts without disconnecting piping.
- Dimensionally compatible to most installations for easier initial hook-ups or retrofits.
- Integral design base is slotted for ease of mounting.
OPTIONS: CCSP Models feature special epoxy coated castings for maximum performance and corrosion resistance.
60 Hz T.E.F.C., 60 Hz premium efficiency, or 575 volt motors available.
Maximum ambient temperature for motor is 104°F (40°C). All pump motors require external overload protection (magnetic starter). Pump strainer must be ordered separately. Full load amps on motor model plate.
50 hertz pumps cannot be used in North America.
Amp draw may vary depending on motor manufacturer.
‘NSF(1)’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools and Spas.
‘NSF(2)’ indicates that product bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Materials and Components.
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.