Cast Iron Self-Priming Centrifugal Commercial Pool Pump.
Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming characteristics are desired. These self-priming, high performance pumps are available in high head and medium head models, providing a complete range of performance characteristics. Motors are open drip-proof, continuous duty rated 3450 RPM.
- Back pull-out design allows entire motor to be removed for servicing impeller, seal or motor without disturbing plumbing.
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Precision cast and machined bronze impeller is dynamically balanced for long seal life and quiet operation. Non-overloading.
- 200 Volt models available.
- 2″, 2 1/2″ or 3″ suction port and 1 1/2″, 2″ or 2 1/2″ discharge port.
Dimensions and Max Load Amps may vary per motor manufacturer
‘NSF (1)’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs when installed with a NSF certified Hair and Lint strainer.
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.