A time-tested classic.
Dura-Glas® Pumps changed the pool industry over 30 years ago when they were introduced as the first thermoplastic swimming pool pumps. And, with their proven track record, the Dura-Glas® Pumps are featured in many of the finest pool installations.
- Typical Installation – Inground pools, inground hot tubs and water features
- Quality Construction – The pump that reshaped the swimming pool pump industry is still going strong. Constructed of the industry leading and time-proven glass-reinforced composite resin
- Easy-to-Install – 2″ ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options
- High-Performance – Designed to move large amounts of water in applications with more plumbing and accessory restrictions
- Low Maintenance – The large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid let’s you see when it’s time to empty the basket
- Self-Priming – Will self-prime up to 15′ above water level
- Dual Drain Plugs – Finger-tightening plugs located for ease of servicing and complete draining when required
- Long Lasting – Base is designed to keep motor high off the ground, preventing rain water splash from disturbing internal motor components
P2RA5 Models have 5″ trap, 1-1/2″ suction.
Remote speed switch installation requires a 15 amp, 230 volt, single pole double throw switch (not included).
May be ordered less trap for flooded suction installations).
Some models available with 110 volt any/or energy-efficient motors
Some models available with 110 volt any/or energy-efficient motors.