The heart of your pool’s circulation system.
The Dyna-Wave Water Feature pump is self-priming low-head pump ideal for water feature applications such as small fountains, waterfalls and garden/koi ponds. Extremely quiet and energy efficient, this versatile pump is designed to work in those installations calling for little resistance and high flows.
- Typical Installation – Fountains, ponds, waterfalls
- Energy Efficient – Provides up to 30 gallons a minute per amp (at 230V)
- Quality Construction – Durable wet-end constructed of Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass reinforced composite resin
- Multiple Plumbing Options – 2″ Ports include internal NPT threads and external threads for quick-connect unions. Unions available in 1-1/2″ and 2″ slip and NPT. Unions not included
- Low Maintenance – Extra large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid let’s you see when it’s time to empty the basket impeller lock-ups
- Quiet – The hydraulically balanced design, combined with a low speed motor make the Dyna-Wave Water Feature Pump the quietest pump of it’s kind in the market
- Self-Priming – Will prime up to 5′ above water level
‘UL’ indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools and Spas (Enclosure 3). ‘NSF’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs. Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.