The perfect halogen light for wading pools and shallow areas
The plastic HiLite® is the first light to be UL listed for installations in as little as 4 in. below water surface. The shallow placement of these innovative lights on opposite pool ends will illuminate the entire swimming area, hiding plaster imperfections and eliminating hot spots in the pool.
- UL listed for 4 in. depth below water
- All plastic housing and lens
- Easy placement, easy to install
- Perfect for lights on opposite pool ends
- High intensity halogen quartz
- Quarter-twist bulb access
- Molded clip for cord storage retention
- Fits on any vertical wall
- Soft, even light distribution
- 12 volt, 75 watt
- Simple two-wire connection
All cord lengths over 50 feet on 12 volt lights create resistance that dramatically reduces the light output. This condition exists on all low voltage lights regardless of design or manufacturer.
Underwriters Laboratories has listed Pentair Pool Products lights for use with Pentair Pool Products American Products Purex or PacFab niches only. To ensure proper grounding/bonding connections install only Pentair Pool Products lights in Pentair Pool Products or American Products niches.