H-Series MilliVolt heaters feature a rust-resistant water path with polymer header assembly, and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. They are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.
H-Series MilliVolt heaters are all equipped with a Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. Cupro Nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-chlorinated pools.
For extra protection, the cupro nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward heater outperforms and outlasts expectations.
- In-ground pools
- Spas (above 70.G.P.M. and external bypass is recommended)
- Superior Hydraulic Performance: Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- STANDARD Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger: Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- Insulated Fire Tile® Combustion Chamber: Unlike older forms of insulation, Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Hot-Surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System: Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Dual Voltage: Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- Universal Wiring Junction Boxes: High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Digital LED Control Panel: Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Low NOx Emissions: Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger: State-of-the-industry Finn Plate heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
H-Series heaters are available in a comprehensive range of BTU sizes for natural or propane gas. All units are certified by the Canadian Standards Association and carry the exclusive Hayward® warranty.