Don’t let your pool pump rob you blind.
IntelliPro® Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliPro VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select® Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined…often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps can typically cut energy use by up to to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually…more where rates are higher than average.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A22.214.171.1242 Device
Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors
‘UL’ indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3). ‘NSF’ indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools Only. ‘CSA’ indicates that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3). ‘ASME’ indicates that pump bears a specific mark signifying evaluation to ASME/ANSI Standard
A. 126.96.36.1992 Manufactured Safety Vacuum Relief System (SVRS)
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.