Electronic Water Level Control for Pools & Spas
The Levolor K-1100 includes a sensor with wire, controller and a solenoid valve. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability, ease of operation and service accessibility.
- The Pool water level is controlled automatically with +/- 1/8” (12mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system includes a sensor with wire attached, which installs at the nominal water I control panel, mounted in the equipment area and a solenoid valve in-line with make-up water.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings, with 2” PVC with no reductions.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with a maximum of 200 ft of wire provided as part system. Sensor wire comes in 50 ft increments with a maximum of 200 ft.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor active & Filling active.
- System has adjustable feed alarm suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valve.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valve offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed 24VAC and 0.6amps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
- Enclosure: 10” x 5” x 4.5” with mounting screws
- Sensor: Two Probes (Skimmer Sensor and Static Pipe Sensor) – Wire 50ft-200ft in 50ft Increments
- Valve: 1” 24VAC Solenoid
- Sensor Housing: 5.5” in diameter