Control with High Water Alarm for Vanishing Edge Applications
The Levolor K-2000 includes a sensor with wire with three probes, controller, a solenoid valve and a normally open relay suitable for operating the pump. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability, ease of operation and service accessibility.
- The pool water level is controlled automatically with +/- 1/8″ (12 mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system includes a sensor with wire attached, which installs at the nominal water level at or near the overflow, a control panel, mounted in the equipment area and a solenoid valve in-line with make-up water and a 24VCD relay supplied by the electrical contractor with suitable rating to operate the pump.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings, with 2″ PVC with no reductions.
- Sensor should be mounted at water level, in a safe and convenient location according to the drawings.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with a maximum of 200ft or wire provided as part of the system. Sensor wire comes in 50ft increments with a maximum of 200 ft.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor active, Filling active, High Water Sensor active and High Water pump active.
- System has adjustable High Water alarm suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valve.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valve offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed, 24VAC and 0.6mps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
- The Relay supplied by the Electrical Contractor must be normally open and have a contact rating suitable for operating the pump in the “System” and should be 24VDC for coil operation with 0.6 amps at peak.
- Enclosure: 10″ x 5″ x 4.5″ with mounting screws
- Sensor: One Round Probe with 3 Sensors, 2-18″ and 1 1″ Wire 50ft-200ft in 50ft increments
- Valve: 1″ 24VAC Solenoid
- Sensor Housing: 5.5″ in diameter