Control for Pools & Spas with High Water Alarm
The Levolor K-2300 includes 2 sensors with wire, controller and 2 solenoid valves. The system contains non-corrosive components, NEMA 4 enclosure, all suitable for use in a pool and mechanical room environment. The system provides control and adjustability for two separate environments, ease of operation and service accessibility.
- The Pool water level is controlled automatically with +/- 1/8” (12mm) of normal water level.
- Water level control system includes tow separate fill sensors, which install at the nominal water level, a control panel mounted in the equipment area, two separate solenoid valves in-line with make-up water to each environment.
- Sensor Static pipe should be installed according to the drawings, with 2” PVC with no reductions.
- Fill Sensors should be mounted at water level, inside the static pipe located according to the drawings.
- Units with floats or moving parts will not be considered as equal and shall be rejected.
- Sensor should be connected to the control panel with a maximum of 200 ft of wire provided as part of the system. Sensor wire comes in 50 ft increments with a maximum of 200 ft.
- Control panel displays indicating Power, Sensor I active, Filling I active, Sensor II active and Filling II active.
- System has adjustable feed alarms suitable for the application as determined by the drawings.
- System has a time delay between sensing and filling before initializing the Solenoid Valves.
- System is shipped with 220VAC 50/60Hz, field adjusted for 110VAC and is hard wired into a panel for permanent installation.
- Solenoid valves offered in brass or fiberglass and sized according to the drawings and normally closed, 24VAC and 0.6amps at a peak, as supplied with the level control system.
- Enclosure: 10” x 5” x 4.5” with mounting screws
- Sensor: 2 Sensors (Skimmer Sensor and Static Pipe Sensor), 2 Probes, Wire 50ft-200ft in 50ft increments
- Valve: 2 – 1” 24VAC Solenoid
- Sensor Housing: 2 – 5.5” in diameter