Jandy LXi Heaters by Zodiac — The Next Generation in Heating Technology
Jandy LXi heaters exceed environmental standards for Low NOx emissions. Lower emissions mean you can enjoy your pool with confidence, knowing your pool equipment is designed with the environment in mind.
Controls Wherever You Want—Indoors or Out: The Jandy Pro Series LXi comes automation-ready for easy integration with Jandy Pro Series AquaLink® controls and other control systems. Built-in freeze protection and exclusive “Maintain Temperature” function are also available.
- Smallest equipment pad footprint
- Communicates with the AquaLink® RS family of controls
- Fan assisted low NOx combustion
- Lightweight polymer headers
- NN and PN models include cupro-nickel tubes
- NC and PC models include copper tubes, bronze headers and ASME® Certified rating.
- NS and PS are cupro-nickel and bronze ASME Certified
- High efficiency C-F in heat exchanger is designed to lower operating costs and provide greater savings.
- The feature rich control panel has a user-friendly backlit display and a simplified menu for ease of operation.
- Low NOx, fan-assisted combustion and Hot Surface Ignition systems provide maximum performance in all weather conditions.
- Built-in one-touch automation makes pool-to-spa switching simple.
- Enables easy connection to Zodiac controls, and other pool/spa automation systems and automatic valve systems.
- Available in 250K and 400K BTU sizes.