MagicStream® Laminars create totally clear, uniform arcs of moving water that originate from either your pool deck or surrounding landscape. At night, these translucent streams are brilliantly colored with an LED light source. The result is a water effect that adds an elegant bit of entertainment to your poolscape.
- Laminar water streams can reach up to 7 feet high and project outward up to 8 feet into your pool, spa, or other water feature.
- Choose energy efficient LED lighting for a nearly endless array of color choices. Nighttime lighting effects include the ability to hold on a steady color or scroll through a range of available colors.
- Installation is made flush to your deck or other surface; no unsightly or unsafe edges, just the magic of water erupting from a hidden source.
- Water streams are easily adjusted in two ways – vertically from 62 degrees to 75 degrees to create different heights and arc shapes. Left and right direction can be adjusted up to 60 degrees total.
- Laminar deck lids are available in tan, black, and gray to match or complement pool deck or other installation surface.
- LED Laminars include 100′ of electrical cable; simply connect to a 120/12VAC-100 Watt pool lighting transformer to provide power.
- The technical principal behind MagicStream Laminars is to remove all turbulence and air bubbles from the water before projecting it through a finely-machined nozzle. The laminar water flow is very non-turbulent, so it keeps its surface tension and flows through the air in a smooth, clean, unbroken stream, instead of spraying apart into droplets.
- Magic Stream Laminars ship fully assembled and ready to install