The Mineral Springs system utilizes easy-to-apply minerals and a chlorine generator to produce a chlorine sanitizer. It takes only five minutes a week to maintain – in fact, once you’ve begun the system, you only have to add the Renewal® product once a week. That’s it!
Step 1: Mineral Springs Beginnings®: Adding Beginnings, a proprietary blend of minerals, is the first step in creating a mineral water bathing environment. Its essential elements are needed at start-up and to protect equipment. Beginnings is formulated with ultra pure salt. BioGuard has performed rigorous testing on the salt that goes into Beginnings to be sure that it is of highest quality and will not add unwanted “extras” to the pool water.
- Pools of any size or surface
- Pools equipped with any chlorine generator
- Frequent travelers or vacation-takers.
- Those looking for the luxuries of a mineral pool
- Beginnings® – A proprietary blend of minerals added to pool water at start-up
- Renewal® – Replenish mineral levels, keeping water soft and clear
- Beautifully clear, brilliant, luxurious water that won’t irritate eyes or dry skin
- An incredible feeling of soothing relaxation as your float in silky water
- A natural way to automatically sanitize pool water
- Stabilizers prevent free chlorine residual degradation from sunlight
- Scale inhibitors help prevent scale and protect your equipment
- pH balancers and adjusters offset pH drift
- Includes chelants and scale inhibitors which helps prolong the life span of your chlorine generator.
- Contains a filter aid and helps in maintaining crystal clear water.
- Mineral Springs Convert: Convert is used to change your plain old salt pool into a Mineral Springs pool. Now your water will sparkle all summer long and feel soft and velvety smooth. Convert has SunShield® that protects chlorine from degrading due to sunlight. By using Convert and Mineral Springs Stain and Scale you can transform your ordinary saline pool into a Mineral Springs backyard oasis.
- Mineral Springs Cell Cleaner: Cell Cleaner is an effective and efficient way to periodically clean your Mineral Springs cell or any chlorine generator cell. When used as directed, a minimum of once a season, Cell Cleaner keeps the cell working at optimum efficiency by removing scale build up.
- Mineral Springs Stain and Scale: Stain and Scale protects your pool and equipment from scale formation. It also protects the chlorine generator cell from scale build up. When used with our new Convert product, you can easily change a straight salt water system to the Mineral Springs System. The new stain and scale product is recommended for use at the beginning of the season for all Mineral Springs treated pools.
Step 1: Mineral Springs Beginnings®: Usage requires minerals to be present in pool water. Apply one bag per 1,000 gallons of pool water at start-up or as needed to obtain proper mineral levels.
Step 2: Mineral Springs Renewal®: Apply one bag per 20,000 gallons weekly to replenish mineral levels.
With all pool care products, avoid physical contact. Follow safety information on label instructions. Open in well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing fumes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.