The next generation of a time-tested classic.
Dura-Glas® II Pumps are the second generation of one of our most popular pumps, the Dura-Glas®. Dura-Glas® II Pumps are available in 3-phase models.
- Quality Construction – The pump that reshaped the swimming pool pump industry is still going strong. Constructed of the industry leading and time-proven glass-reinforced composite resin
- High-Performance – Designed to move large amounts of water in applications with more plumbing and accessory restrictions
- Low Maintenance – The large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid let’s you see when it’s time to empty the basket
- Self-Priming – Will self-prime up to 15′ above water level
- Dual Drain Plugs – Finger-tightening plugs located for ease of servicing and complete draining when required
- Long Lasting – Base is designed to keep motor high off the ground, preventing rain water splash from disturbing internal motor components
200 volt and/or 3-phase models are available. Some 200 volt and all 3-phase are not U.L. Listed. All 3-phase P4 models N.S.F. Listed. Also, stainless steel fitted models available.
All Dura-Glas II “P4R” Series pumps are U.L. Listed, U.L. Standard 1081.