Navigator® Pro’s exclusive SmartDrive® programmed steering moves the cleaner silently in a predetermined series of turns for more thorough cleaning and is powered by your existing filtration system so you don’t have the expense of an energy-consuming booster pump.
- Exclusive SmartDrive programmed steering efficiently cleans any residential pool
- Advanced Suction Technology uses the pool’s existing filtration system
- Silent Operation — No pulsating hoses or noisy parts, for a peaceful pool environment
- Easy to use connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port
- High-Flow Hose: Reduces hydraulic friction for efficient operation; No bags to empty or replace; Powered by existing filtration system
- Hydro-Dynamic Head Design: Designed for style, engineered for performance; Turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation
- Vacuum Wings: Downdraft design captures pollen, sand, twigs, leaves and pebbles
- Adaptive Steering Assembly: Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
- Advanced Pod Propulsion: Eliminates the need for wheels and belts; Consistent performance and long life
- In-ground residential pools (vinyl, gunite/tile, fiberglass)
- For pools with a dedicated suction line, Hayward recommends the Vac Lock™. It’s a safety mechanism with a spring action cover, to hold the hose and close the suction opening when not in use.
- The optional Leaf Canister connects in-line, trapping leaves and debris before reaching the pool’s filter system. Its see-through design lets you know when to empty it.
- The optional Skimmer Vacuum Plate automatically alternates between vacuuming the pool and skimming the pool’s surface with each cycle of the filtration system’s time clock.