Pre-programmed steering makes the Pool Vac Classic faster and more efficient than any random style pool cleaner. It moves in a predetermined series of right and left turns to systematically provide more thorough coverage of pools’ surfaces. Pool Vac Classic scoops up small to medium-sized debris and deposits it directly into existing filtration systems. No need for additional equipment or expense. For the ultimate in easy, trouble-free operation, leave your customers pool cleaning to Hayward’s Pool Vac Classic.
- Pre-programmed steering pattern assures thorough, efficient pool coverage
- Superior Turbine Technology means it operates silently with no pulsating hoses or noisy parts
- Easy to use – Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port
- Removes small to medium-sized debris
- For concrete in-ground pools
- In ground residential concrete pools
- High-Flow Hose: Reduces hydraulic friction for efficient operation; No bags to empty or replace; Powered by existing filtration system 32′ of hose included
- Superior Turbine Technology: Turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation
- Vacuum Wings: Downdraft design captures small to medium-sized debris
- Adaptive Steering Assembly: Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
- Advanced Pod Propulsion: Eliminates the need for wheels and belts; Consistent performance and long life
- The optional Leaf Canister interconnects in-line, trapping leaves and debris before reaching your pool’s fi lter system. Its see-through design lets you know when to empty.
- The optional Skimmer Vacuum Plate automatically alternates between vacuuming the pool and skimming the pool’s surface with each cycle of the fi ltration system’s time clock.
- For pools with a dedicated suction line, Hayward recommends the Vac Lock™. The Vac Lock is a safety mechanism designed with a spring action cover to hold the hose in place and to close the suction fitting automatically when not in use.