Pool Vac XL’s exclusive AquaPilot® programmed steering pattern navigates the cleaner soundlessly through a preset turning sequence to ensure a thorough cleaning. It is powered by the existing filtration system, sparing you the expense of using an energy-wasting booster pump.
- Exclusive AquaPilot pre-programmed steering pattern ensures full pool coverage
- No extra equipment required
- Powered by your current filtration system
- Turbine technology – cleans quietly
- Easy to use – attaches to the skimmer or suction port in under ten minutes
- In-ground residential pools (vinyl, gunite/tile, fiberglass)
- High-Flow Hose: Reduces hydraulic friction for efficient operation; No bags to empty or replace; Powered by existing filtration system
- Hydro-Dynamic Head Design: Designed for style, engineered for performance; Turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation
- Vacuum Wings: Downdraft design captures pollen, sand, twigs, leaves and pebbles
- Adaptive Steering Assembly: Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
- Advanced Pod Propulsion: Eliminates the need for wheels and belts; Consistent performance and long life
- The optional Leaf Canister interconnects in-line, trapping leaves and debris before reaching your pool’s filter system. Its see-through design lets you know when to empty.
- The optional Skimmer Vacuum Plate automatically alternates between vacuuming the pool and skimming the pool’s surface with each cycle of the filtration system’s time clock.
- For pools with a dedicated suction line, Hayward recommends the Vac Lock™. The Vac Lock is a safety mechanism designed with a spring action cover to hold the hose in place and to close the suction fitting automatically when not in use.