Integrated at Last. The PureLink™ incorporates the AquaPure™ Water Purification System electronics into the AquaLink® RS Power Center for a simple and convenient installation. Add the benefits of water purification to your pool and spa control system.
Put Together the Perfect System. The PureLink Power Center is available in four models for pools up to 12,000 gallons or 40,000 gallons.
Plug-and-play Installation. With only one Power Center to wire, installation is simple and cost effective. All electronics are incorporated and pre-wired. Just plumb the AquaPure Cell Kit and control everything from your AquaLink RS Controller.
Automate Your Backyard Paradise. With the addition of any of Jandy’s AquaLink RS Controllers (sold separately), program and activate all your pool and spa features as your water is being purified. Pool and spa contol and purification all in one with PureLink by Jandy.
- Choosing plants that can withstand splash out of pool water containing chlorine and/or salt and other water purification chemicals.
- All metal components used in and around a pool should be of a high grade, quality stainless steel.
- Careful selection of masonry products. The porosity and hardness of natural stones varies greatly. Therefore we recommend you consult with your builder or stone contractor on the best choice for stone materials around your pool or spa.
- Sealing all masonry products. Professionals in the stone industry specify that even natural stone, especially when used outdoors, be sealed to prevent weathering, staining, and premature degradation. Consult with your stone or deck contractor for the proper sealer for the masonry products you have selected to use around your pool or spa.
- For the optimal results, sealers should be reapplied on a regular basis. Reapply the protective sealer on a schedule per the manufacturer’s instructions.