Salt & Swim is the most affordable way to move up to a salt chlorinated pool and experience softer, silkier water. If you’ve dreamed of owning a salt chlorinated pool, Salt & Swim is the answer that fits into most household budgets. It offers a more natural approach to sanitization and will cut the time you spend managing your water chemistry. No more mixing, measuring or messing around with liquid or tablet chlorine. Say goodbye to red eyes, dry skin and chlorine odor.
Salt & Swim is truly a do-it-yourself installation with no gluing required. You can have the ultimate swimming experience in just 20 minutes and four easy steps – it’s so simple.
Salt & Swim offers 6-month service cells for shorter seasons and 12-month service cells for pools that are open year-round. Salt Cell is included in the box with the control unit.
- Pool size: Up to 25,000 gals.
- Chlorine production: 0.98 lbs/day @ 3000 ppm
- Minimum flow rate: 15 GPM
- Minimum plumbing length needed: 10 inches
- Flow Switch: Does not require additional piping; engineered in the replacement cell with automatic directional flow orientation
- Product orientation: Orientation independent
- Polarity reversal: Every 3 hours
- Superchlorination: YES
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Low temperature cutoff: Yes, reduced output at 60°F and shut-off at 50°F and below
- Chlorine settings: 0-100% in 10% increments, finer output adjustment
Replacement salt cells come in 6-month or 12-month models. They’re interchangeable, so either one works with any Salt & Swim unit. 6-month or 12-month is the expected service life of the cell.