High Performance Backwash Valve For D.E. and Sand Filters.
FullFloXF High Performance Valve has near zero pressure loss across the valve which significantly reduces the amount of energy required by a filtration system. Depending on your utility rates, this valve could save you hundreds of dollars per year when compared to a typical backwash valve. The FullFloXF Backwash Valve easily retrofits to Triton®, Quad D.E.®, FNS® Plus, System 3, and System 2 Mod D.E. Filters.
- Title 24-compliant for 2 inch, 2-1/2 inch, or 3 inch plumbing.
- Valve body constructed of high quality corrosion-resistant PVC.
- Incredibly low pressure loss significantly reduces the amount of energy used.
- Robust design assures years of trouble free operation.
- Available with unions that allow easy adaptation to all Pentair and Sta-Rite back washable filters.
- Also available without unions.
- Comfort grip over-molded large handle.
- 3 inch OD and 2-1/2 inch ID ports.
- Full unrestricted straight through 2-1/2 inch flow.
- Removable end caps for servicing ease.
- Molded in markings and text to show handle position and port labeling.