Interface for IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Automation Systems
ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems, using controllers such as an in-wall touch screen, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and PC or Mac® computers.
- Use Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to control pool functions from anywhere.
- Remotely manage from a Mac or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface, Mac Computer or PC app.
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® chemical control system with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Automation.
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite LED pool, spa, and landscape lights and MagicStream® laminars.
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 PC program on CD.
The above ScreenLogic Kits require a 4-wire, 22 gauge wiring connection from the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Load Center COM port to the protocol adapter within the home. The ScreenLogic Wireless Connections Kit (P/N 520639) can be used to eliminate the need to run this wire where impossible or impractical to do so.
Mac™, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and Apple App Store™ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
NOTES: Requires the 520556 IntelliChlor Power Center when used with the Compool to EasyTouch System.
DESCRIPTION: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/PC and Mac Interface Kit