The stainless steel classic for unmatched water clarity.
The SM & SMBW 2000 Series™ Filters feature curved grids to maximize filter surface area, and more filter area means longer periods between cleaning. In addition, a refined internal design minimizes flow restrictions so that the least amount of pumping power produces the maximum required flow rates—for lower utility costs. All this with the superior service life of stainless steel construction.
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- Corrosion-resistant 18 in. tank for strength and durability
- Unique Spiro-Mite grid design provides high efficiency filtration and longer filter cycles
- Exclusive clamp ring design is proven to be safe, strong and reliable. It allows for quick and easy access to internal components
- 2 in. plumbing connections allow for maximum flow