When electricity is the energy choice Raypak is the quality choice — dependable, trouble-free, performance-proven – with corrosion-free, 100% copper and bronze waterways. Two compact models – 5.5kw and 11kw – built to last by the company renowned for reliability.
SpaPak spa/hot tub electric heaters furnish sustained heat to provide the maximum benefits of hydrotherapy…including stress reduction, relaxation and arthritis/pain relief.
- Brass Headers, Copper water vessel.
- Incoloy heating elements.
- UL & cUL listed.
- 240VAC operation.
- 1-1/2 Male NPT connection.
- Brass Headers: Brass headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure. They also allow for a corrosion free connection to your spa plumbing, making any future servicing a snap.
- Copper Water Vessel: The Raypak Electric Spa heater has a completely non-ferrous waterway. The cast brass headers are connected with an all copper water tank. This ensures that the spa water only comes in contact with a rust free environment. This helps keeps your spa rust stain free.
- 1-1/2” Water Connections: Every Raypak Electric Spa heater comes standard with 1-1/2″ NPT male connections to make your installation secure and effortless. No other special connections are required, such as current collectors or heat sinks.
- Heating Element: The heart of any electric heater is the heating element. The Raypak Electric Spa heater comes with a robust, incoloy sheathed heating element. The top of the element is 3/16” stainless steel, again, ensuring a rust free environment.
- Contactor: Raypak Electric Spa heaters use commercial grade components. Take one look at the heavy duty power contactor and you know this heater is built to last.
- Safety: Inside every Raypak Electric Spa heater is a built-in device to prevent overheating. In the event the heater is energized when the water flow is insufficient, a resetable high limit will prevent the heater from operating in an unsafe condition.
- 240v Operation: Both of the Raypak Electric Spa heaters operate with 240v single phase power. The model 552 draws about 23 amps @240v and the model 1102 draws about 46 amps @240v.
- Energy-Efficient: Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- ISO 9001: We are proud to be an ISO 9001 registered manufacturing plant. It’s one more reason why Raypak is number one in the heater industry today.
- End-of-Line Test: Every Raypak Electric Spa heater is test-fired before it is put in the carton. This ensures that your heater will work right out of the box and continue to give you years of trouble-free operation.
- UL Listed: The Raypak Electric Spa heaters are listed with UL and cUL.