Sta-Rite delivers the unique benefits of D.E. filtration in a variation of their proven modular media technology. A single replaceable grid delivers water of superior quality without the complex workings of other D.E. filters. This innovative one-piece design is fully backwashable and can be plumbed with or without a backwash valve. 2 in. union vavles are included for installations electing not to use a backwash valve. For deep-down cleaning, simply remove the filter lid and hose off in place. No more hassle of tearing down the grid assembly for cleaning and servicing. Comtemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting.
- Typical Installations – Inground pools and inground hot tubs
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy Access – Posi-Ring® closure provides fast access to tank internals
- Innovative Design – The innovative balanced flow design – first introduced with the System:3 Mod Media filter is now available in the smaller System:2 filter. Virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes.
- A perfect Fit – The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations
- Modular Filter Tanks – Allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank
Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).
Valves must be purchased separately.