Nothing but the finest for your pool.
D.E. is historically the media of choice for the designers of some of the largest and most beautiful pools in the world. It is now more practical for all backyard pools as well. System:3 brings you the proven performance of Sta-Rite’s diatomaceous earth media in the world’s safest and easiest-to-operate filter. The greater cycle times and minimized maintenance of the System:3, coupled with Sta-Rite’s superior grid system, gives you the finest D.E. filter available.
- Typical Installations – Inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- Posi-Lok™ clamps provide easy access to tank internals
- Innovative Design – 2″ plumbing throughout combined with Sta-Rite’s exclusive rectangular grid system provides superior D.E. filtration
- Low Maintenance – Superior backwash capabilities means less manual cleaning of the grids
- Dual Drain Plugs – Side plug assembly includes 1-1/2″ NPT port for direct discharge plumbing
- Sleek Looks – Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting
Valves must be purchased separately.
Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).