Fiberglass Sand Filter without Valves
The original and still the industry standard. Our unique process creates a one-piece, fiberglass reinforced tank with UV resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from “blooming” under harsh conditions.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
Valves must be purchased separately.
WEIGHT: 65 lb.
NOTES: Effective Filtration Area: 4.91 sq.ft.; Flow Rate (Residential): 98 gpm; Flow Rate (Commercial): 74 gpm; 8 Hour Turnover Capacity: 47040 gal.
DESCRIPTION: TR 100