Heavy duty, non-corrosive, fully submersible pump ideal for draining swimming pools. Includes 20′ power cord for GFCI hookup. 5-1/2″ diameter allows pump to fit in most main drains. Discharge pipe size comes in 1-1/4″ or 1-1/2″.
- Typical Installation – Replaces any existing submersible sump pump
- Continuous Duty – Automatic submersible sump or portable utility pump
- Superior Pumping Performance – Up to 7,000 GPH
- Pump Construction – Corrosion-resistant engineered resin
- Operation – Automatic or manual
- Heavy-duty Motor – Energy efficient, 7.5 amps
‘UL’ indicates that pump bears a Ul mark signitying evalutation to U.S. Standards UL778 for submersible motor-operated pumps intended to be used in ordinary locations in accordance with the national Electrical Code, NFPA 70. ‘CSA’ indicates that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 for Cord Connection Submersible Sump Pumps. Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.