Waterfalls are truly one of nature’s most impressive feats. The shimmering cascade of water over rock is exciting and soothing. It’s no wonder backyard versions are so popular.
Create paradise in your own back yard. TriStar Waterfall Pumps are specifically designed for high-volume waterfall and negative-edge applications.
The low head/high flow TriStar Waterfall Pumps are specifically designed for high-volume waterfall and negative-edge applications. Offered in two sizes, 75 GPM and 120 GPM, they run 60% quieter and use 60% less electricity than standard single-speed pumps.
- Designed specifically for waterfalls and negative-edge applications
- Runs 60% quieter and uses 60% less electricity than a standard single-speed pump
- Made for in-ground waterfalls that require low head applications and 75 or 120 gal. per minute
- Features heavy-duty, high-performance, energy-efficient motor and pump technology
- Airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Motor is desert-rated to operate in temperatures up to 140°F
- Easy to install, service and maintain
- Supersize basket with extra leaf-holding capacity extends time between cleanings
- Exclusive no-rib design ensures easy debris removal
- See-through strainer cover shows when basket needs emptying
- Exclusive Tri-Lock strainer cover seals with just a 1/4 turn
- Test feature allows line pressure test to 50 psi maximum
- All components are molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life
- Tall mounting base provides dry, stable, stress-free support
- Heat-resistant, industrial-size ceramic seal
- Rugged one-piece housing with 2 in. x 2.5 in. ports
- Service-ease design provides unimpeded access to all internal parts
- In-ground waterfalls that require low head applications and 75 or 120 gallons per minute