Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner.
Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump and it can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour.
Other advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant heat exchangers and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel, it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
- STANDARD Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger: Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt-based electronic chlorination systems
- Superior Hydraulic Performance: Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger: State-of-the-industry Finn Plate heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
- Dual Voltage: Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V
- Universal Wiring Junction Boxes: High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Hot-Surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System: Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Digital LED Control Panel: Electronic control display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability
- Insulated FireTile® Combustion Chamber: Unlike older forms of insulation, FireTile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Low NOx Emissions: Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
H-Series heaters are available in a comprehensive range of BTU sizes for natural or propane gas. All units are certified by the Canadian Standards Association and carry the exclusive Hayward® warranty.