- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating: The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne- and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design: No need for fans to combat drafting problems. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Brass Headers: Brass headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger: The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- 1-1/2” Water Connections: Supplied with every Raypak 055 heater is a set of 1-1/2″ flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Burner Tray: Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile: A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won’t retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient: Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
Available for natural gas or propane
Please note that the Versa 055B is not designed to meet the emissions regulations in areas requiring Low NOx levels.
Reduce input 4% for each 1000 feet above sea level when installed above 2000 feet elevation.